Why You Should Complete this Course
To achieve a place in any branch of Nursing or in Midwifery by the mature student route, a mature student must sit an assessment, completed on computer, which will take place in April 2020. Only those applicants who achieve above a certain score in this assessment will be considered for an offer as a mature code applicant. Unless there is a considerable amount of preparation done for these tests, most candidates would have little chance of achieving the required score. While preparation from books will help to a certain extent, a preparation course where students are provided with relevant sample questions and guided to complete them with speed and accuracy can be much more effective.
A candidate can complete this course by choosing one of the TWO Options below:
- A face-to-face course, delivered in Dundalk, like the course in 2019. The cost of this option is €120.
- A completely on-line course which learners can complete anywhere there is Internet connection. The cost of this course is €80.
To download the full information leaflet please click here: Aptitude Test Preparation Course for Mature Nursing Entry 2020
What You Should Do:
- Decide which course you would like to do.
- If you would like to complete the face-to-face course, complete the booking form attached and send it to Susan McGovern with a deposit of €30 in the form of a cheque or postal order as soon as possible but before 10 February. The address is on the booking Form. Note that places are limited to 20 and there are some bookings already.
- If you would like to complete the online course, go to susanmcgovern.ie. Further details of the course are given here and you can make an online application for the course at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan McGovern at email@example.com or at 086 8807112